could use a reset this week ...

yep. I was going to post a reminder about the TwisterPalooza fic writing challenge, and how Emily and I had each posted a story to start out over at http://ozma914.livejournal.com/439157.html, but oh ...

LiveJournal can't be accessed because some SCUMBAG is throwing a denial of service attack.

Now, look, I've been having a bad day. Whiskey Creek Press posted Storm Chaser under "coming soon" on their website, but somehow my original pen name (Jane E. Richards) got put on it, instead of my real name. My TV interview got eaten by the Indiana News Center computer, so now I have to pay to get a DVD of it (assuming the company I called can find it) and figure out a way to get that posted on my website. I screwed up my math, and my approved vacation time is a day off from my actual work schedule. Also, Emily and I are having some medical issues.

I guess what I'm saying is: Somebody needs to find the people responsible for attacking LJ and put them in a room with people who are having weeks like I am. We'll take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment