Storm Chaser sequel question

In all the unpleasant excitement going on lately, I totally forgot starting a discussion over at my Facebook fan page:

What Storm Chaser character or characters would you like to see more of in a sequel?

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=130018377017326&topic=369

I'm open for suggestions because, for reasons of continuity, my original sequel idea isn't going to fit into the planned timeline. I guess that means that if I write a sequel and it's a success, it'll end up the middle part of a trilogy.



Since work on my fire department history book has been delayed by some recent real life events, I’ll have time to mull over everyone’s opinions and come up with some ideas; but I will start on the sequel by mid-autumn, if not earlier.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure right now you're busy getting things sorted with the family after the fire... and getting ideas in your head for where you want to take the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fire, and also a home loan refinancing that's coming up, which I've found to be far more complicated, time consuming, and stressful than I'd thought it would be. Nothing like a fire, of course.

    I pretty much know at this point exactly what I want to do with the sequel; now I have to figure out how to get there.

    ReplyDelete