antique store carrying "Storm Chaser"


I love old stuff (except for my house, but that's another story). So I'm happy to announce "Storm Chaser" is now available at the Just Off the Square antique and fine collectible shop, at 118 E Main Street in Albion. I signed a copy for Jean Smith over the summer, and discovered she wants to support local authors, and already has books by a few others available there.

I hope everyone, in turn, will support a local business and stop by -- and let them know you heard it from me! If you buy a copy of "Storm Chaser" there, feel free to stop by the Brick Ark Inn on December 3rd, when I'll be doing a book signing with other local authors -- and I may have news later about another book signing coming up this fall.

Oh, and if you’re shopping for a Christmas present for me, Just Of the Square has Groucho Marx and Mark Twain dolls that would look perfect on my bookshelves …

6 comments:

  1. Author support is great anywhere you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I would be honored if my book was up at an Antique store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very happy about it. I don't know if it'll amount to any more sales, but at least it'll give both of us some exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my biggest heroes! Especially Groucho; I went to a Halloween party as him once (and got called to a fire) and he gets mentioned in my unsold novel, "Radio Red".

    ReplyDelete