Storm Chaser reviews

More reviews of Storm Chaser:
http://www.traceycramerkelly.com/storm-chaser-more-romance-less-storm/

http://www.lisaolsen.net/review-of-storm-chaser-by-mark-r-hunter/

The book now has eleven 5-star and one 4-star reviews on Amazon, three 5-star reviews on Barnes & Noble, and on Fictionwise.com it has one Great rating and one OK rating. But the OK guy was just jealous. That's my story.

My Funny Valentine now has six five-star reviews on Amazon -- and needless to say, you can get signed copies of either book through me!

www.markrhunter.com

6 comments:

  1. Nice reviews, Mark. Overall, you get lots of positive reinforcement on how great your book is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and like many writers I really need the positive reinforcement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, William -- it's rough trying to balance the promotion now that I'm working on a novel, but I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing well Mark, but I'm not surprised at this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit surprised, Mike! I hoped to have a good response, but to not have a single bad review ....

    ReplyDelete