Third Place For Short Story Collection



            Storm Chaser Shorts placed third for Best Short Story Collection at the eFestival of Words Virtual Book Fair. Thanks to those who voted, and to whoever nominated me!

            First place is Storm Damage by John A.A. Logan (which pretty much confirms that I was right to change the name of my Storm Chaser sequel), and second place is Cage Life by Karin Cox. All the winners can be found here:


            This would be a good time for me to sell the soap: Don’t forget that you can get your copy of Storm Chaser Shorts at the Whiskey Creek Press website, or at Amazon.com:

Or at Barnesandnoble.com:

Unfortunately, my short story collection isn’t available in print, but it’s still the third best batch of tales at a virtual book fair, and isn’t that better than fourth?

3 comments: