Have a Great Super Bowel


Apparently there’s a super bowel coming up today? Possibly the result of a stomach flu going around, or maybe somebody didn’t properly refrigerate the egg salad. Or does having a super bowel mean you don’t get the stomach flu? I’ll have to Google this …
Oh.
Turns out it’s the Super Bowl.
Well, as long as I’ve got it up here, might as well look into details. Okay, so the Denver Broncos and the … Carolina Panthers? Aren’t they a college team? How badly did the NFL teams do this year, to get beat by a college team? Oh, turns out they’re a pro team. I wonder which Carolina it is … Okay, Charlotte, so that’s North Carolina. I thought all the sports air down there was taken up by NASCAR. But I don’t watch NASCAR either, so what do I know?
Say, it’s the 50th Super Bowl! I haven’t watched one since the Colts played, maybe I should check it out. Let’s see … kickoff is at 6:30 p.m. Nope—that’s about the bedtime before my third shift job.
Guess I’ll catch the commercials later.
Funny, I thought the balls were brown.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Too bad ... I was going to check with you to make sure it happened.

      Delete
  2. You're enthusiasm matches mine. Never watch the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I don't hate football ... the way I hate basketball.

      Delete
  3. Must be why they included ads for both constipation and diarrhea....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What--I missed ads for constipation and diarrhea?!?!

      Delete