He ain't healthy, he's my brother

My brother Jeff went in for a lung biopsy yesterday, but there were complications (aren't there always in my family?) his lung collapsed, and they're having a little trouble getting it to fully reinflate. If a larger tube doesn't work, he'll be transferred from Kendallville (room 231) to a Fort Wayne hospital for further treatment.

I don't have to tell you that stuff relating to the book release, including getting it out on e-book and getting some free copies sent, is on hold for the moment. I'll keep everyone updated on his status; as usual, prayers and good thoughts are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry... I hope the doctors and nurses can help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're working on it ... but it's been a rough ride.

      Delete