Me on the radio, somewhere in Indiana



I’ve done an interview about Hoosier Hysterical: How the West Became the Midwest Without Moving At All with an Indianapolis radio station, 93.1 WIBC. Just to prove it really exists:


Once I got over the mind-numbing terror, I really had a good time talking with Terri Stacy, who seemed to have a genuine interest in Hoosier history and trivia. I don’t know when (or if, because things happen) the interview ran or will run, so if anyone happens to catch it, please let me know.

Terri also said she’d send the story along to the statewide news organization that WIBC is affiliated with, Network Indiana—so if all goes well, the interview could turn up anywhere in the state.

6 comments:

  1. No sign of it on the links, but it sounds like you enjoyed it after the nerves settled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but while I want others to hear it ... I don't really want to hear it myself.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Apparently it ran yesterday: I got a small flurry of book orders through the website, and my amazon ranking jumped to the highest it's been since February, 2014!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the interview and book orders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's nice, now and then, to get confirmation that something I do to increase book sales actually increases book sales.

      Delete