Radio Red in print

Surprise! In addition to the e-book version, Radio Red is now listed for sale in print on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Radio-Red-Mark-R-Hunter/dp/1682996018

And another surprise, it's listed as being published February 28th--even though the official publication date is March 7th. I suppose they put it up as soon as the print setup was done, and hey--who am I to complain? Now my baby is out in the world.

Since we were going by the March 7th release date, we don't have the print order form up on the website just yet, but stand by. Meanwhile, the print copies we ordered should be here in a week or so. Don't be surprised if you see me standing at the back of a Ford Escape sometime soon, hissing at passersby: "Hey! You wanna read a good book? No? How about my book?"







Buy links for Radio Red (and our other books):





1 comment: