Thanks for the flowers

Thanks to my coworkers at the Noble County Sheriff Department and my family at the Albion Fire Department, who had these flowers delivered after Emily and I finally stayed in one place long enough to receive them.

The color's a little off in the photo, due to the burgundy suitcase it's sitting on. Actually, our whole house is a cluttered mess right now; but Emily and I both had to go back to work immediately after returning from Missouri, so we're just too exhausted to care.

I don't remember if I mentioned it, but we'd already scheduled two weeks in September for a vacation before Emily's mom passed away. Turned out to be even worse than last September's vacation, with the totaled car and injuries and everything. Maybe we should try for a different month next year?

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful co-workers and family. They say third time is a charm, but I'm think a different month might really work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, almost any other month. Maybe a January trip to Hawaii.

      Delete
  2. Note to everyone: This flower was just from the Sheriff Department, I jumped to conclusions. Will explain in my next post.

    ReplyDelete