NaNoWriMo ... winner!

Who's a National Novel Writing Month winner???

That's right ... I am!

52,265 words so far, baby. Actually, One more chapter and I'll have the first draft of Fire On Mist Creek done ... although I've already thought of another scene I need to go back and put in, and a few more things to add along the way. I'm figuring around 65,000 words when all is said and done.

Then major revisions, followed by minor revisions, followed by polishing. Then Emily will go through it and find all the stuff I missed. Then I'll put it aside for a month or so to "cool" ... then I go back and start the revision process all over again. January will be National Novel Editing Month. (Actually I think there really is one of those.)

But still ... I got the 50,000 in as required, so I totally won #NaNoWriMo2017 !!!


Suppose I should take a little time out now to pet the dog.

2 comments: