Sick (bath)room

And so we continue our family tradition of someone getting sick and/or injured during all my vacations. I’ve been ... inconvenienced ... for several hours, with what I was beginning to think was food poisoning. Emily points out that we’ve been eating the same food—she thinks it has to do with a big change in diet and sleep patterns over the last several days. 


Either way, I’ve missed an important meeting and haven’t done anything with our “Coming Attractions” rollout or our new book project all day. Emily and the dog are taking care of me, and although I still have a bellyache I’ve stopped sweating, and I’m getting some color back. Some more Powerade and crackers, and I’ll be good as ... well, I’ll be okay.

2 comments:

  1. Think ginger ale and toast. They're good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been having a lot of toast, but we don't have any ginger ale in the house. On the first day it was all about Powerade for fluid replacement, but it's been mostly tea since then.

      Delete