Arts In Focus interview airs June 6th!

Hey, guess what? Actually, the headline kind of spoiled it: My interview with the Fort Wayne TV station, WFWA PBS39, will air Thursday, June 6th. Their Arts In Focus webpage is here:

 https://video.wfwa.org/show/wfwa-arts-focus/

Their schedule is also up on that page: Looks like it's going to air at 7:30 p.m. Indiana time, on channel 39.1 ... but TV Guide has it at 6:30 p.m. on Mediacom's PBS channel 713. Um ... check your local listings?


Well, if you miss it or don't live nearby, I'll put up the link when the interview is posted on their website. I hope many people will be able to watch it when it airs, though.

We're very excited. Of course, "excited" can be both good and bad because, after all, I haven't seen the actual interview, myself. How will it be edited? Will they use any of the photos I sent them? Did I have a nervous tic nobody caught that can't be edited out?

I've never considered myself a good public speaker--heck, that's one reason why I took up writing, to begin with. But if it is a disaster, I can comfort myself with the knowledge that watching disasters unford is exactly what attracts many people to their favorite shows, anyway.



Find all of our books at:
http://markrhunter.com/
https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0058CL6OO

4 comments:

  1. It is exditing. Best of luck! I would need the Link as I doubt if we receive that channel here in the high desert of California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, probably not! They say the link will go up on their Facebook page Friday, and I'll post it myself as soon as possible after that.

      Delete