Author Appearance! December 6th during Albion's Christmas In the Village

Emily and I (if all goes well, because--history) will be attending the S.T.A.R. Bazaar Friday, December 6, to sell our books, along with a bunch of other vendors selling a bunch of other things.

This year the event will be at Grace Christian Church, which is right at the stoplight in downtown Albion, from 5-8 p.m. It's all part of Christmas in the Village--the village being Albion. Specifically, Indiana. (I've only been to three Albions so far, including Michigan and Illinois--I need to get on that.)

 The whole event of Christmas In the Village includes the Christmas Light Parade, the lighting of the town Christmas tree, and singing Christmas carols. There are also refreshments at local businesses, you can enter to win prizes and--rumor has it--Santa will be there. So the Bazaar will only be a part of the party, and our author appearance only part of the Bazaar.



S.T.A.R. stands for Super Town of Albion Revitalization Team. They do super things to revitalize Albion, and hey! I think I just figured out where they got the name. They also work very hard, so do come out and support them, and the town, and us, and Santa. Not necessarily in that order.

Also, if we sell $100 worth of books during the event, I will dance, badly, and post that dance on social media. It might look more like I'm being electrocuted, but it'll be something very similar to a dance. I know there's a basic human need to see others embarrass themselves, so tell all your friends.

It'll be fun for the whole family! Not the dance, so much. But one of our books is a young adult adventure, so between that and Santa I stand by that statement.


(And if you can't make it, find our books at:)

http://markrhunter.com/
https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0058CL6OO
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/"Mark R Hunter"

 Remember, they're doing that Christmas gift thing again this year.


7 comments:

  1. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! remote support

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these posts were incredible perfect. It would be great if you’ll post more updates. can you make a living trading forex

    ReplyDelete