Three New Reviews Received! It's like Christmas, only with humidity

The way I want to celebrate the end of my vacation is another vacation, but the next best thing is to have three--count 'em, three--new book reviews! (That's more than twice as many as one.)

The two things authors need most to advance their careers are sales and reviews. Caffeine comes in a close third. From what I've been hearing, sales for most writers have been sluggish: Readers who've been quarantining at home are apparently making their way through the piles--or files--of books they already had.

That leaves reviews to stimulate sales, but reviews have been slow in coming, too. But in recent days my newest novel, Coming Attractions, has attracted two:

https://www.amazon.com/review/RK11GEC0X2MRP/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B07KM6JWQC

https://www.amazon.com/review/R38GWKWFYBP6NC/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B07KM6JWQC














But wait--there's more!

Storm Chaser, my first novel, has also gained a new review:

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1N97KH04O12LB/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B01E9D8YXS

It's a short, one, but it's very enthusiastic.



One of my Coming Attraction reviewers is also an author ... no, I didn't pay her, although I'm going to review one or two of her books as soon as I have a chance. If you'd like to read the review on her blog, it's over here:

http://www.fionamcgier.com/blog/book-review-coming-attractions

 Thanks for taking the time, everyone!

This is the part where I remind you that you, too, can write a review, or even buy a book--or better yet, both, in the opposite order. Find out all about it here:



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Three in one day is fantastic! Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually came in over the course of a week ... although, in writer's time that is a day, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Three comments; good for you.
    Retweeted. Hopefully that might garner another few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a fourth review just come in--quite a rush, after a year with none at all.

      Delete