Website guru

In addition to doing editing and setup on our books, Emily designed our website, so kudos to her! I just wanted to point that out, 'cause the website is cool. And, as usual, she did pretty much all of it except for the words in the books--for instance, this is hers:

She's kidding, of course. Or ... is she?

In any case, she just updated http://www.markrhunter.com/ with info about our newest published book, More Slightly Off the Mark, as well as as blurb about our need for help with the Albion Fire Department photo project.


4 comments:

  1. Cool is right. Watch out. She is writing humor too. Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women excel at barely concealed criticism, I'm used to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could ask my wife about that ... but I'm not going to.

      Delete