Sing Along With This Month's Newsletter

 I've been mostly offline due to being deathly ill for the last several days. (It was only a nasty head cold: Emily and I just felt like we were on the edge of death.) Luckily I'd scheduled our monthly newsletter just before that, and you can find it here:

https://mailchi.mp/a7d0d4972714/spring-has-sprung?e=2b1e842057

Of course, you can just subscribe to it, no questions asked. Once a month or so you get a cute picture of the dog, some writing stuff, and news or lack thereof about my attempts to get published again. Most people show up for the dog photo, I think.

But this particular newsletter has something different: a little song I wrote. Very little. Join us, and you probably won't be sorry! (Just so you know, we did not have a computer virus.)


You've seen this photo before, but in the newsletter it's usually a new one.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    One thing I've noticed about wearing a mask: no traditional winter cold this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right: the last time I got sick was back in late February, 2020 (and I'm not fully convinced that wasn't COVID). There's been very little flu around here, and the only reason I caught this cold is because I lowered my guard at a small family gathering.

      Delete