Grandbaby pics! Lillianna

Get this: I saved this blog as a draft, and I'm so far behind in posting it that Lillianna is now twice the age she was when these photos were taken! She just hit six months a couple of weeks ago, and at her age that makes a big difference ... so you could almost call this nostalgia.
 
Here are a few grandbaby pics taken at my dad's 80th birthday party. I'm posting them because I'm grandpa, and I want to.

Isn't that the cutest thing ever? And the baby, too That's my oldest daughter Charis in the background, waiting her chance to hold Lillianna.

Lillianna makes googly eyes at my wife Emily, or possibly the other way around. This was one of the few times Jill had a chance to hold her daughter, what with all the family members around.

Awwwwww....!!!!!

1 comment: