Scalpel ... Drill ... shop vac ...



I’m going to be away from the internet for a short time starting Thursday, due to a minor surgical procedure that’s probably going to make me not want to look at a screen for awhile. (It’s on my brain. Kidding, it’s near my brain, on my sinuses.) More about it in a blog post later, because if I can’t make fun of my own health, what can I make fun of?
I know what you’re thinking: “Is Mark going to take advantage of his health problems to sell more books?”
Yes. Yes, I am. I’ll have medical bills.
As soon as I can figure out a way I haven’t already tried. Oh: maybe “If you buy my books before the surgery and things go south, they may increase in value!”


That is one handsome deviated septum, and your constricted sinus cavities are to die for!

2 comments: