fun with fund raising

If you're in Noble County tomorrow afternoon, don't forget to stop by and fill yourself up with all you can eat fish and/or tenderloin! It's a great fund raiser and a way to show support for local volunteer firefighters. Also, it tastes good.

There's a chance I won't be there due to personal stuff I can't talk about. (Maybe they'll keep back some fish for me?) But if I'm not and you don't have a copy yet, ask for another AFD fund raiser, our book Smoky Days and Sleepless Nights: A Century Or So With the Albion Fire Department. There's a box or two laying around up there, and it's also a great fund raiser for the department.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1604018229926804/


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've actually missed all the activities in this, the fire department's busiest week. (Well, busiest non-emergency week.) But everyone survived, so there's that!

      Delete
  2. Well, I missed the whole thing because my brother ended up in the hospital,, so well is always relative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it weren't so far away, I would be there for that fish!

    ReplyDelete