This month's newsletter: Furry Friends and Fire Photos

In  this month's newsletter we discuss tired dogs, almost-horses, fire photos, summer, and the health risks of competitive clogging:

https://mailchi.mp/956dcca14183/summer-and-new-projects-loom?e=2b1e842057

Did I mention summer? I'd be so much happier with its arrival if it actually stuck around for more than a few days. Heck, I'm still waiting for Spring to arrive--apparently I blinked.

Still, any season with flowers is better than a season without them.

This one has somehow survived all my lawn care efforts for decades. I don't know how.



 

2 comments:

  1. We've had great weather for a few weeks, but the very moment I get my motorbike out of the garage, Armageddon will be waiting, ready to pounce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why I haven't washed my car lately--we've had enough rain.

      Delete