Coming Attractions on Kindle!

If you haven't already heard, the Kindle version of Coming Attractions is available for pre-order! You can get all the details here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KM6JWQC?ref_=pe_3052080_276849420

Or you could just wait a few days, because it should be live on Black Friday--and available to order without fighting a crowd. Or you could wait a little while longer, when we'll have the print version up and hopefully other e-book versions, too.

If I get, oh, a hundred sales across all platforms by the end of the month, I'll ... I dunno, something. I'm making this up as I go along. Maybe read one of my poems live? Or post my high school graduation photo?

Or would those be less of a reward, and more of a punishment?


Oh, and here's an idea: If I make a thousand total sales of all our books between now and January 1st, I'll do that ice bucket challenge thing everyone used to talk about. Why? Well, because I've never made a thousand sales in a month, and it would be neat.


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry you'll hit the 100 mark in sales and more. May you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope not literally! In my life that's a legitimate concern.

    ReplyDelete