PBS interview airs tonight at 7:30

I got confirmation that the PBS interview with me will air tonight at 7:30 p.m. Indiana time, on PBS39's Arts In Focus program. That should be channels 13 and 713 on Mediacom here in Albion. In addition, there will be a repeat airing on Explorer Sunday, 10:30 p.m. Sunday on channels 39 and 39.4.

The link to the episode should be up on the PBS39 Facebook page Friday:

https://www.facebook.com/PBS39FtWayne/

Thanks to Production Assistant Lizzie Britner for providing me with that information. I'm working some overtime the next few days (If you watch the first airing, you'll probably see this before I do), but as soon as I have time I'll put the direct link to the episode up on my own social media. Hope it goes well!


2 comments:

  1. Good for you!

    That's one spammer I haven't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen that one about four times, now. I assume it's because I write about entertainment related stuff, although you'd think in that case it would have hit you, too.

      Delete