Yes, my photo post is late. It's been ... a week. One of those weeks; details are most likely forthcoming. I considered not doing one this week at all, but then I was sent some photos I was happy to share.
Meet Silas Noah. He seems confused. Welcome to reality, Silas.He would be my sixth grandchild, and ninth if you count the step-grandkids, which I do. That means I have as many grandkids as my father had siblings down in Kentucky, at a time when that was much more common.
I know everyone thinks their offspring is born beautiful, but we all know most babies come out red and wrinkly, and look a little bit like those aliens your crazy old uncle used to go on about. The exception would be my grandkids, who were all born beautiful.
You can tell we're related, because we both like to sleep. A lot.
His big brother had to make a lot of trips down to Riley Children's Hospital (he's fine now), but Silas (or will we end up calling him Noah?) is perfectly healthy. Sure, he might grow up to love Heavy Death Rap Metal--and that might be a thing, by then--but for now he's doing okay.
Shhhhh......
When you need a naptime break, there are always books:
· Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B0058CL6OO
· Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/search?attributes.contributorId=13727646
· Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4898846.Mark_R_Hunter
· Blog: https://markrhunter.blogspot.com/
· Website: http://www.markrhunter.com/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ozma914/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarkRHunter914
· Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markrhunter/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarkRHunter
· Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@MarkRHunter
· Substack: https://substack.com/@markrhunter
· Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ozma914
· Audible: https://www.audible.com/search?searchAuthor=Mark+R.+Hunter&ref_pageloadid=4C1TS2KZGoOjloaJ&pf
Remember: You never have to change a book.
No comments:
Post a Comment