Happy Birthday ... and happy expectancy!

Happy birthday to my youngest daughter, Jill! I tortured her a couple of years ago with some of these photos, so why not again?

She was kinda boring on day one, but she got better.

 

She's getting a late but welcome present, which won't arrive until next year: a new daughter, otherwise known as a sister for little Lilli! Very expensive present.

 

Her sister Charis tried to teach her basketball, but her jump shot was terrible.

 


Four years ago a similar present came a bit early for Christmas or her birthday, but what he heck.

 

Say it with me: Awwwww!!!



Well, I may be a grandfather times four soon, but I'll always be Dad. Many happy returns!

 

Two daughters! Yay!

 

Other photos were okay, but they seemed to lilac something.



 

1 comment: