Michigan Features: Me. Well, a Michigan Website Does

(You can read the original version of this--and see a cute picture of our dog--over at the newsletter:   https://mailchi.mp/1de8decbbe08/ive-become-an-interstate-sensation.)

 

I was featured in VoyageMichigan!

No, seriously. I can prove it:

https://voyagemichigan.com/interview/life-work-with-mark-hunter-of-just-south-of-the-michigan-state-line-in-indiana/

I know what you're thinking: "But Mark, aren't you a Hoosier boy?" Well, yeah, but I can start driving right now and be in Michigan in half an hour, assuming the highway is open in Rome City. As I explain in the article, Michigan has been very good to me, and I've been to several of its most famous places: Hell; Albion; Detroit; and this place:

This is Lake Bellaire, where my ex-father-in-law owns a cottage that, thank goodness, we still get to visit now and then. It's also the setting for my novel Radio Red, which was researched, outlined, and partially written up there. The book is what got the attention of the VoyageMichigan crew, who were kind enough to do the aforementioned profile. So yes, Michigan is my second favorite state, although I must admit in all fairness that I've never been to Rhode Island.

Check out the article and the rest of the website! Then check out the book, which you can find on our website, or here:

https://www.amazon.com/Radio-Red-Mark-R-Hunter-ebook/dp/B01MRZ52DM

Check it out: I guarantee you won't be disappointed.*


*Guarantees do not constitute a guarantee except within 500 feet of the Devil's Soup Bowl or in Hell (when frozen over).

 

Find all our books here:



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Sadly, it's priced higher than my other e-books, which tends to put readers off, but since it's traditionally published I can't do much about that.

      Delete