Another TV Interview Coming Up

I was interviewed Friday by Eric Olson of Fort Wayne's 21Alive News (He's the 21Country Reporter), and he says it will come out this Wednesday, October 25th. Now, I don't know if that means morning, noon, evening news, 2 a.m news break ... or if some horrific thing will cause it to be rescheduled. Eric doesn't think so, but the last time he interviewed me it didn't air on the scheduled date. Fingers crossed! Here's some info about him:

https://www.21alivenews.com/authors/EricOlson/

This is the third interview he's done with me, and the fourth TV interview I've ever done. This time it was not about our books, but our book to be: Haunted Noble County, Indiana. I'll put up a link to the interview when it goes up online. As for how it went, I have confidence in Eric's ability to edit out my throat clearings and verbal face plants.


He interviewed me at home, and also took some video footage at Albion's Rose Hill Cemetery, which I told him has some history of hauntings, and the Old Noble County Jail Museum, which I told him looks like it should, but doesn't.

The above photo shows him in action at the cemetery, while the below photo gives us a glimpse of the Old Jail as taken from the cemetery. 

We cleaned up the office for this. Seriously, check this out:

This is where Emily's editing/cover design/formatting/correcting my screw-ups happens.

And this is where I do a lot of my research work, although the actual writing often happens on the living room couch. The wallpaper pre-dates my ownership of the house. (So does the carpet.)

    

Remember, whenever you don't buy a book, a stack of manuscripts start to build up on writing desks. Save the trees.


2 comments: