I Was a Big Time TV Star For Ten Minutes

 My interview with Eric Olson of 21Alive's "21 Country" segment went pretty well, other than that TV cameras are really good at picking up bald spots. Here's the link:

https://www.21alivenews.com/2023/10/26/21country-haunted-noble-county/

 

Thanks to Eric, who's interviewed me three times now since I first got published in 2011. (I believe the last time was 2017.) I didn't think about it when he contacted me, but interviewing someone writing a book called "Haunted Noble County" pretty well fits in with the season, doesn't it?

Now I have to write the darned thing.

I'm actually progressing well on the research, and I've written some of the text. I'm running behind on going out to actually talk to people due to some ongoing time and health issues, but catching up is my middle name. (My middle name is actually Ketchup. Long story.)





Remember, not reading can lead to your being haunted by a dead author. They smell like ink and desperation.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment