It’s Haunted Noble County Season

Okay, so it's Halloween season, but what better time for spooky books?

 

Just a reminder to everyone that you’re safe to start talking about Halloween now, and that Emily and I wrote the best book about local hauntings in Indiana published in the last year, that I know of. Also, that photo of me with the courthouse and the bird? No AI, no Photoshop—it’s exactly how Emily took it.

You can find Haunted Noble County, Indiana in all the usual places. Well, most of them:

Arcadia Publishing: https://www.arcadiapublishing.com/collections/vendors?q=Mark%20R.%20Hunter&contributorID=14550

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Mark-R-Hunter/author/B0058CL6OO

Our website, of course: https://markrhunter.com/

Barnes and Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/search?attributes.contributorId=16683874

(Although I noticed to find our other books at B&N, you have to search for Mark R Hunter, without the period after R. Gotta look into that.

You can get it through Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4898846.Mark_R_Hunter And if you do get it there, or on Amazon, please leave a review!

And … the Indianapolis Public LIbrary? https://indypl.bibliocommons.com/v2/record/S165C1975150

And also Walmart, although they’re saying it’s out of stock. Go figure.

If you happen to be in Noble County, The Noble County Historical Society (which runs the Old Jail Museum) has copies for sale: https://www.noblehistory.org/publications-of-noble-county-historical-society.html

So does Butterfly Alley Gifts, on Main Street here in Albion. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61551021355135

Butterfly Alley Gifts has an Autumn vibe going on.

 

There might be other places that have physical copies that I’m not aware of.

Finally, Haunted Noble County, Indiana is being sold by a bookstore in Bahrain. That’s a country in the Middle East. The store is called Desertcart.


No comments:

Post a Comment