Why, Spotify?

 The Easily Distracted Cemetery podcast on Spotify I mentioned earlier seems to have a very short blurb at the beginning for "Hoosier Hysterical: How the West Became the Midwest Without Moving At All".

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0o0tytjO4lGjzIllNxkiCr

But the podcast wasn't about "Hoosier Hysterical". It was about "Haunted Noble County, Indiana". I didn't see it the last time I was on Spotify.

Or ... maybe it just happened to be there when I looked at the podcast? Like I said, it's short, but who put it there? who is FYP Book? Or is it only there because it connected my account name with my author name? Why would Spotify even care, since I don't have an audiobook version of that particular book?

Or is this a sign that I should start working on that audiobook version? It's not like I'm strapped for time (I said sarcastically).

I will never understand how the internet works.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment