Merry early Christmas in Albion!

The town's all Christmassy!

(Actually, I took these photos last year, but never mind. Same decorations!)



Albion's courthouse square is always nice, but especially during the holidays. We hope to see everyone there at Grace Christian Church, right in the middle of things; and we hope you enjoy the parade and everything else going on tomorrow (or tonight, depending on when you read this).

We now know the bazaar starts at 4 in the church, and goes on until 8. I understand the parade starts at 6 and goes right by there--if I have the time wrong hopefully someone will correct me. And Santa Claus? Well, he's there all the time, but I've heard he'll be lighting the town Christmas tree at around 7 p.m.

2 comments:

  1. I believe the main downtown Christmas lights here get lit up on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Thanksgiving weekend has turned out to be a pretty good unofficial beginning to Christmas here--they always put up our lights on the weekend after. And that's when I start listening to Christmas music ... don't tell.

      Delete